|Respect||We celebrate all individuals, organisations and cultures|
|Commitment to excellence||We aspire to be the best that we can be|
|Trust||We underpin all our relationships with trust|
- put our learners at the heart of everything we do
- value each member of the MAT community by trusting, supporting and treating each other with dignity and respect
- overcome obstacles to success and ensure that students are equipped to meet the challenges of the future
- care for the environment ethically and efficiently
- co-operate and collaborate in the best interests of the students
- create an enterprising culture in which students and staff will flourish
- encourage curiosity, enthusiasm and a lifelong love of learning
- provide a balanced and appropriate curriculum
- promote independence, confidence and resilience
We are committed to raising the skills-base across the schools by ensuring a focus on quality, encouraging innovation and strengthening the ethos of the schools to become distinctive in their own right. This framework will strive to maintain schools which will retain their own independent culture and ethos, whilst operating within a strategic partnership to improve quality, share best practice and operate effectively and efficiently.
We believe the development of the schools will further strengthen the established good practice in operation across each individual school which will:
- have a positive effect on the young people in the geographical area of South Lincolnshire through the development of a family of provision, from age 4 to 19, aimed at providing outstanding education and training;
- strive for excellence in all areas of school life by developing the skills and knowledge of all our learners inside and outside the classroom;
- focus on quality teaching and our commitment to the learner, supported by an outstanding pastoral system rooted in mutually respectful relationships;
- ensure that the needs of disadvantaged learners are addressed to improve their engagement, aspirations and social mobility.
RCT will provide opportunities for all learners to access high quality learning programmes through the development of a wider range of contextualised provision. The provision will be enhanced through our active partnerships between the primary and secondary schools, link universities, social enterprise partnerships and our local communities. Sharing and developing of resources and good practice will enable learners to develop their active contribution to wider society enhancing their opportunities for lifelong learning.
The development of the schools presents a significant opportunity to expand the well-known and respected Carre’s brand as the founding school of the Trust. It will provide a wider opportunity to develop a cohesive and structured strategy for the development of our learners through education, from age 4 to 19. This will enable and encourage progression routes within the region and through working in partnership with key stakeholders.
A key priority for the region is to meet the need for school places in order to meet the rising population in the next few years. The establishment of an educational family of schools will provide a stable and sustainable platform from which to expand existing provision and to develop new provision, where there is an identified demand. We are developing a family of schools that will work together to meet the needs of the learners, both now and in the future. We will develop a family of schools which brings together the cumulative knowledge of providing an outstanding educational experience across the school age and facilitates progression for the learners from primary to secondary within the family.